Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Autumn tag!

Autumn is by far my favourite time of the year, the colours and the temperature, I am really not a fan of skin bearing weather. Give me scarfs, jumpers, leggings and boots over that any day!

One of my dearest friends Becky tagged me in this, I am new to all of this blogging however she has welcomed me with open arms and I am amazingly appreciative.


One.
Okay, we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

Okay, so this might sound strange maybe awful, but I am not a fan of coffee, at the moment my taste buds are not keen on the drinks. I am a classic tea or hot chocolate. However my friend Sam has introduced me to a Chai Latte which I am warming too, also the Starbucks cookie crumble drink is a delicious drink to hit my sweet tooth! So I mean, overall I would turn to a Starbucks as I have been converted. But for me, my Adventure Time or Harry Potter mug full of homemade sweet tea cannot make me any happier.

Two.
Accessories- what do you opt for.. scarf, boots, gloves?

See I am really stuck on this, my mind changes from day to day, however I am leaning towards a nice pair of knee high boots, my girlfriend says they look like horse riding shoes (she's terrified of horses) and I grant her right, but with jeans or leggings and a jumper it's the perfect run around outfit. Then again I am in dyer need of a scarf and either a nice long/tall grey scarf wouldn't go a miss. Tartan I am a fan of, I just feel it has been slightly over used. We are as a fashionable Country/world are moving past the tartan, a classic nonetheless!!

Three.

Music - What's your favourite music to listen to in autumn?

George Ezra and Hoizer!!! Their new songs and upcoming album (George) I am SO excited for, such gorgeous voices. Sam Smith has a really talented voice and such soul and passion. All my classics too, Lana, Arctic Monkeys, Ed, Panic! At the Disco! My music taste is ever growing and ever changing.. 

Four.

Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I am so stuck with fragrances, for a long time now I actually Impulses 'True Love' body mist. I wanted to use that smell then people to associate that with me. Which I found out they do, so goal achieved. But I did smell Miss Dior which was really really lovely, it made me feel like a glamorous little doll.

Five.

Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?

I love Apple scented candles, they really smell refreshing and fruity (weirdly..). I also LOVE the smell of white cotton, any make, I love how fresh and almost clean that scent is, any and every room needs that as a base scent, it gives you a blank clear canvas for an additional winter scent, like cinnamon for example. 

Six.

What do you love most about Autumn?

What isn't there to love about Autumn?! The walks I will go on with my girlfriend by the river, wearing wellies, cups of tea when we get in. Crunchy leaves, conkers, a nice cool breeze. There's always more dogs to see! Nice warm foods when you come in. The Autumn collections in shops, the new Starbucks Autumn menus. Seeing other people love Autumn! Seeing people complain about how they don't like Autumn. Plus it's when me and my girlfriend first got together! 

Seven.

What are you looking forward to most about autumn?

Planning things for Christmas! Getting tea when I come in when it's cold, organizing things preparing for all sorts of things. Having more excuses to stay in and not talk to anyone.. being able to stay in my pyjamas and say 'I'm saving heat'


This was super fun to do, to talk about my favourite season/time of the year. I hope you enjoyed reading it, do let me know what you think!

Sorcha


No comments:

Post a Comment