Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

This is new..

After some pestering from my collegue and fellow blogger Becky (inkandnonsense.blogspot.com) so here I am, blogging I guess? I am going to be a constant cringe no doubt, but it will mainly consist of fashion related things, my opionions of them, up and coming pieces I think will be a hit, or a miss... I will be attending all sorts of blogging events and picking up new tips and tricks of how to do this thing.. So bare with me! 

I am however more experienced on all the other social media related chunks, so below I will leave my @'s and URL's off all the other bits I'm on! I am not scary nor cool, so I shouldn't be too much to handle.
 
I guess I should speak a little about myself, my name is Sorcha (Sor-sha), I am Irish, however no Irish accent due to the fact I was raised in England, Essex to be more exact, still living here now. I'm 18, just out of Cambridge Reginal College with an Extended Diploma in Acting! I have a real passion for it, I was lucky enough to go to New York City, the place I've always dreamed of going to/lived in. I currently work in Pandora in my local town, Bishop Stortford and I am currently looking for somewhere more to do with media, performing arts. 

I will stop now, as I blabber on, and a 2 minute story/explanation takes me 12.. Below I will list all of my other social online gubbins, feel free to have a stalk or follow. I will be updating this a lot more with fashion related things/photos. 

Sorcha 

Instagram: sorchagaravan (it is private but only so people from school don't stalk me..)
Facebook: facebook.com/sorcha.garavan
Twitter: @sorchagaravan96
Tumblr: d0vesssss.tumblr.com
Polyvore: embercrystal
Pinterest: Sorcha Garavan
StarNow: Sorcha Garavan

(The lucky thing about my name is no one else has it so I don't have to abuse my username with _ or *)

No comments:

Post a Comment