Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Wish List!!


1. Fragrances! Katy Perry, Killer Queen and Beyonce, Heat Rsh are both such sweet scents and I love them, you needn't spray much on you for it to last at least half of your day. No. 5 Chanel, I remember trying this on, on the ferry and feeling like the classiest lady. It's a classic and I think every woman should own this, the expense is worth it. I love it also because it's Chanel and Coco is/has been a huge idol of mine!

2. Rose gold. Now, I don't know how old or new or re inventing this colour jewelry is, but I am just falling in love with it, it offers such a warm, chic and sophisticated look. It adds class for any all black/cosy outfit. 

3. Jumpers/scarves. I am in dire need of a winter scarf and there is a gorgeous monochrome/grid print big square soft scarf in Zara (enough description?) which is a need for myself, I am pretty much left mum the Internet page open for her to order it. Comfy big jumpers I need/want/require also purely because of the weather and they are perfect with everything when you really can't be bothered to make an effort or your fingers have frozen and you can't actually change properly.

4. Home comforts. My bed in my sanctuary not to mention my bed, where I am typing this from now. Being comfortable in your own home is very important to me and having it look attractive is very important to me as well. More cushions, throws and new bedding I can use is very important, because if my bed isn't physically appealing when I see it I know I won't have a good nights sleep!

5. All black everything. I'm still obsessed with all black, no matter how boring or dull it may look or seem to others, black is the most powerful colour for me, and with rose gold pieces and added onto it, the perfect ootd. I've recently spotted an enveloped shaped cross-body bag by Kate Spade which I have fallen in love with, featuring ideas from next season, one step again.. I think. My (extra) treat to myself will in fact be that. Then maybe next on the list will be the YSL bag I want.... (blog post coming in 2045 for that one..) 

So there you have it. Just some of my wish list.. What have you guys asked for this year? Comment below it'll give me some more ideas to add on to the list on my fridge! 

Sorcha

No comments:

Post a Comment