Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas decorations

Tis the season!

Today I have been decorating the house/living room like a mad hatter. Along with that I have been receiving endless amounts of Yodel deliveries for my sisters Christmas presents. I have been picking up decorations for my house from Sainsbury's, the items I have bought have been discounted because everyone else is a lot more planned than me. 
The theme for my Christmas is rustic, rose gold and sophisticated. Earlier in the year I purchased some rose gold baubles, a large box for just £4. These have become such a huge feature on my Christmas tree. 


Along with rose gold I have also got a lot of sparkle/fairy lights to add that cute, chic and rustic look to my living room.


I've also bought a large box of lightly gold sprayed pine cones for the tree, they already had the brown twine added onto it to help aid me onto the rustic look. 


Another look of the shiny rose gold bauble I got a few of in my box!


My Christmas is a small affair with immediate family. Mum, Dad and my older sister. Orange juice in the morning and all the food in the world. I enjoy the time of the year, then you have the sales which are quite simply a god send. 

What do you guys have themed for your Christmas? Colours and daily routine for the big day?

Sorcha

No comments:

Post a Comment