Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

An update of stuff.. Kind of..

For me, reading and writing blogs and blog posts I hope to find out information and things I didn't know about places or charity shops or recipes from other bloggers. Being mainly a fashion blogger, I hope to find other people, similar age, similar styles and similar price ranges, one of the things I think is so wonderful about blogging is the ability to share reasonable pricing for desirable items. I think it is such a shame when it comes to bloggers that get sponsored or paid for their blogs, whether that be for beauty, lifestyle, or fashion, that they let the money they earn go to more luxury items, which yay for them that's amazing, you have earn't that money from blogging and you're spending it on things you will use etc, but people love and read those blog posts about affordable clothing, make-up etc because they can relate to it too, so when you end up earning money and letting that influence your blog posts, it will end up having a back lash on you and your readers will start to loose interest because they can no longer afford the items you post your love about! 
I am one of those readers and I find it such a shame when things like that happen, for me, I do not intend to earn money out of this nor do I plan for this to become a full time job for me. So for me certainly I will continue to have luxuries every now and then but stick to the affordable charity shops and sales. 

With that in mind I have lately gotten some lovely bits and bobs, this does include a few luxury things I have treated myself too in January with my Christmas bonus. I will also be doing a post soon on some charity shop bargains I've gotten myself.




So this jumper from the January sales, was £15 I believe? Reduced down too £9, I had my eye on it for a while, it was pure luck that I was to go into New Look on my break and see that, I always get my clothes in a few sizes bigger (top half, not leggings/jeans..) so this sits really nicely and still comes up cropped, looks so chic and casual with a pair of jeans/black comfy jeggings and a nice black pair of New Balance or Nike 'Rosheruns'.



I have needed a new scarf for over a year now, and when I saw a customer wearing it back in March 2014, I fell in love with it, it was from Zara so I was worried about the cost, but at £20, with the length, material and design I think you are getting your moneys worth. But to add the loveliness on top of this, my girlfriend treated me with this for Christmas! This is such a gorgeous piece which literally goes with anything chic and monochrome looking, because it's so big (and comfy) it can be styled in any way which again, worth your money! Another plus from me to Zara!


Okay so the photo quality isn't great I was trying out some new editing ideas, which clearly haven't worked well. But expect more fashion posts to come in the New Year of 2015, I will be putting a lot more work into things that I love, which include blogging, fashion, travelling and very importantly my girlfriend. 

Sorcha




No comments:

Post a Comment