Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bloggers Love Hub, 17th of Nov 2014.

Hello lovelies, first of all may I just apologize for my lack of posting. I have no inspiration, no motivation. Overall I have had a rather grey past month or so. But I am back! Expect Christmas posts, comfort clothing and more!

Let's get back on track to why I am posting on this moderately bright Tuesday. Last night I attended the Bloggers Love blog event in Kanaloa club in Shoe Lane, London. It was my first ever blog event! I went along with my dear friend Becky (inkandnonsesne.blogspot.com) we met some really lovely and friendly fellow bloggers. I learnt that a lot of the people I met were also really new to blogging and it was their first time attending an event. Which put my mind at ease. We were amongst many amazing companies who had lovingly come to show off their fantastic products. Many of them starting off and some existing and connecting to bloggers to help show off their gorgeous range of beauty/fashion and hair products. I am now signed up to I don't know how many companies so they can contact me about their products and which I am really really looking forward too! 

There were a few favourites for me when I attended last nights event, Zuzka Cosmetics and Susan the founder of the company was on the same level as myself and it was her first blogging event too. I sat down with her after seeing how gorgeous the products looked. As soon as I saw 'natural products' I couldn't get away until I had sat down with her, Susan asked me about the products I used on my face at the moment and what type my skin was. I explained I was unfortunately blessed with my mothers very sensitive skin yet I had my fathers combination complexion. She recommended me Royal Gold Nourishing Day Cream the smell was gorgeous and I the rich thick texture was something of a dream. I used it last night (yes day cream, I break the rules) and this morning also, my skin feels soft and moisturized and in contrast to how it usually feels, dry and oily with no sense of direction.. A mess basically. I am definitely going to be getting myself and my mother some products from this business. Give them a little look at and find your natural beauty! http://www.zuzkanaturalbeauty.co.uk/

My other favourite and quite possibly the most genius idea I have ever heard of was Sniffy Wiffy beauty and grooming products. Not only is this business a family based company, loaded with amazing different smells and products. It also helps keep awareness for breast and testicular cancer. Along exterior of these products are indications and instructions of self examination. As we all know when it comes to cancer and getting yourself checked out for both women and men it can be really embarrassing and almost doesn't seem necessary. But with these products you can do it yourself with clear indications as to how. Another fantastic addition to this is the some of the money is being donated to CoppaFeel reminding woman across the Nation to check your boobs! This family run company with simply adorable and inspiring products and the in genius idea. The products are so well packaged and labelled (probably some help from the children with those ones!) and the freshly made products, made to order make perfect presents at ideal and affordable prices. A beautiful idea, from a lovely family. All the best to them and I hope more than anything this gets as much awareness as possible! Have a look at the website and you can personalize your own little gift package! http://www.sniffywiffy.com 

With meeting many fantastic companies and finding out the history and development of them. Knowing what natural products they use. Or how they came up with the idea, last night was a fantastic night and something I will cherish in my mind for a long time. I went to many other stalls, including Colour Chase a poppy colour make up company. They all inspired me and I met lots of wonderful women and men there. There was  DIY cup cake booth held by www.misscupcakes.co.uk a home made run company, her amazing talent and fantastic personality she showed myself Becky and others about how to make the decor of cupcakes! Not as good as hers, but her humble and fun personality made us think we could do it, which is the main thing here! I'll put a link below of the stalls I visited so you can have a look at what I've been checking out! 

Do expect more Christmas themed posts as I will be doing more. I am sorry for my lack of posting, but fear not. 



www.misscupcakes.co.uk
www.sniffywiffy.com
www.zuzkanaturalbeauty.co.uk
www.colourchasecosmetics.com/
www.umbertogiannini.com
www.gold-collagen.com

Many many more, some didn't have websites and not enough room for all the business cards I received! Please have a look at the amazing websites and I always find going onto the 'About' is always fun to look at. 

Sorcha 



















No comments:

Post a Comment