Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

#OOTD (ft. My sister!)

With my sister being a big star among-st the Insurance side of jobs, it requires her to attend varies events, interviews and fancy things.. (She's reading so I can't be too mean, or cheesy) 
So when it came to attention she was asked to go to Mayfair in London for a lunch and a chat, I sprung into action helping design her outfit. Now, yes, the fashion guru herself already had the basis of the outfit down, drain pipe trousers, simple and classic black heels and bag, she needed a top half. After plenty of scrolling and clicking on Miss Guided, New Look and other websites. I decided to leave the main exterior black and focus on a pop of color for the top. Color in question, cobalt blue, along with grey it's extremely in at the moment, dresses, scarves, they all work so well to draw away any attention from your face if you're nipping to the shop! On top of that, we decided the best color jewelry to wear would be silver as gold and blue almost give off a yellow and blue color scheme. Which is not fun.. I shall list after the pictures where the outfit was from. Let me know what you guys think in the comments below, would love to know what you think with the blue and black? Too much black? Not enough blue? I would love to hear!






Blazer: New Look // £24.99
Top: Miss Guided // £14.99
Trousers: Definitions (Littlewoods) // £32 (approx.)
Shoes: Shoe Box // £24 (approx.)
Necklace: New Look //  £5-7 (approx.)
Bag: Prada // £2000 (iOffer.com // £20 something?)


The picture quality is really poor as I took these pictures on my iPhone, and our weird art decor flooring is to be excused also. No doubt my sister is going to have complaints or something wrong with a photo. But if you enjoyed, leave a comment in the comments box it really lets me know if you guys are enjoying!

Sorcha

No comments:

Post a Comment