Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

(I'm back!) Clothes haul!

Hello everyone,

So sorry about my crappy keeping up with this, I prefer using my laptop which was at home when I was in Ireland, which was MAGICAL by the way, truly beautiful, amazing to see my family again.I am such a chameleon when it comes to accents, started to pick up a slight County Mayo accent, which my girlfriend would be pleased about.. but here's just one of the beaches I went too, beautiful.

When I was in Ireland I managed to pick up some pieces from charity shops, I must admit, it could be my poor looking skills and my holiday head on me, but I couldn't seem to find anything very worthwhile? I picked up a dog-tooth style coat with I am in love with, my grandma Toni (she prefers Toni, it makes her feel less old) persuaded me to get this particular coat. I am usually wearing all black all the time, however with this white it branches me out slightly but also still keeping me in my comfort zones... for now. 
It is very big, but as a winter coat it will prove to be handy once the layers are in full swing! This was 20 Euro (I can't find the Euro sign on my laptop haha!) from a charity shop in Westport.

I shan't blabber on too much, but little descriptions under each picture!

This is from the British Heart Foundation just before Ireland, cost about £6/7? Perfect with jeans or leggings, boots. 



This beaut! Only £9 from the trusty Primark, I say trusty.. the past few years I have wondered what was going on with them, but I think they finally have themselves together and are making some really good products and tying in with the latest fashion. Kudos to Primark!



Finally, got myself some tracksuit bottoms - weird as I am used to wearing leggings and skinny jeans since I was like 14. These are gorgeous looking and are super comfy, however the sizing of them are quite odd, I got my usual sizes of bottoms and they seem to be sitting either oddly low or me just feeling weird about them. On the plus side they were only £7 so I am not overly complaining!

Okay guys, this post has been super sloppy and I am so sorry, I will actually make time for blogging as it's something I really do want to get into!

So do contact me if you have any suggestions for me, tweet me @sorchagaravan

Sorcha x

No comments:

Post a Comment