Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

90's phase

If any of you are in the same boat as myself and are in fact going through the stage where you look up clueless for fashion ideas and watch Iggy Azelea's 'Fancy' music video just for the outfits, then this link will help you out a lot. Along with those, I also find myself on Comedy Central at my girlfriends house watching the first season of 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' looking at what Rachel is wearing. I've just posted 2 collages from my Polyvore account with various key 90's pieces I find myself wanting more and more a-line skirts and cropped high neck pastel coloured tops. I am however forever finding myself getting lots of black and lots of baggy clothes, so instead of diving straight into block colours with slim fitting dresses, I think I will start with this and see where it gets me.. Enjoy the link and you'll find more fashion collages on my Polyvore!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bricesander/all-90-outfits-rachel-green-wore-on-friends-sea-wn2y?crlt.pid=camp.hyxGrjcVOQhU#4ujmf9

Sorcha

No comments:

Post a Comment